Wednesday, May 27, 2009

today is exam day..
that's mean no lesson at all..
GP exam...it was hard for me as my english is very poor..
i tried to do my best..
i dont know whether can get pass or not..
but at least i tried..

after finish schl..
i walk to mrt station with classmates..
then..
i met a guy..
haha..
he is my secondary schl fren,chin en..
he looked very shock to meet me here..
yet,he not sure who i m..
coz i m turned darker after coming back from sentosa..

i slept for whole day...
i woke up at 6.41pm..
but i thought i was 6.41 in the morning..
i thought i might get late 2 schl then rush to get bath..
after that just realize...
it was evening ..
not yet morning..
swt..

schl holiday is coming soon...
i wonder how to spend my time wisely as i have an exam after the vacation..
wish myself all the best...^^

2 comments:

  1. i get shock!!!!!!
    haha
    aLL THE BEST ALSO....WOO......

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in singapore.
    keep in touch and hope to see u very very soon

    ReplyDelete